Davis Family Hearing
Hear the Difference
Welcome to Davis Family Hearing
At Davis Family Hearing, we treat the entire patient – not just their hearing loss. Our family believes in keeping an audiology practice that helps assist everyone in your family, from infants to seniors. We take the time to understand your individual hearing loss needs and help keep you on track to living your best life possible.
Hearing loss, which affects millions of Americans each year, can be a challenging journey for anyone. Davis Family Hearing offers state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment and an unbeatable, compassionate team of doctors of audiology that will make sure you feel like family as soon as you walk through our doors.
Why Choose Davis Family Hearing?
At Davis Family Hearing, we offer expert solutions for all of your hearing, and tinnitus needs. If you have profound or severe hearing loss, you may be a candidate for cochlear implants. We offer a full range of services and evaluations related to cochlear implants and bone-anchored hearing devices to help enhance your hearing.
We offer help for the whole family. Experiencing hearing loss at a young age can have an additional impact on other areas in a child’s life. We know how to help children succeed in their own hearing loss journey through complete audiological evaluations, conditioned play audiometry, and more.
What to Expect at Your First Appointment
When you come into our office for your first appointment you will always be greeted by our front staff. We take pride in making all of our patients feel welcomed and a part of our family when they come into our office. If you didn’t already provide us with your insurance information over the phone, then we will take your insurance card upon your arrival. You will also have some light paperwork to fill out that will provide us with your medical and family history. (Save time and fill out your paperwork before you arrive!). You won’t wait long before one of our doctors of audiology comes out to meet you and bring you back for your appointment.
- To begin your appointment, we will have a brief conversation going over the paperwork you filled out. Then one of our audiologists will perform a range of hearing tests to determine the cause of your hearing loss and the severity.
- We will go over your audiogram with you after the hearing test and answer any questions you have. We will work with you to find the right treatment solution for your specific hearing needs.
- Our audiologists will present you with some hearing aid options and will help you find a device that will help you hear better.
- Once we’ve decided together which hearing aid will best help you, then we will order the devices and schedule a fitting appointment for the following week.
- At your fitting appointment we will guide you through the fitting process and support your acclimation to your new hearing aids. We will be with you every step of the way.
Prepare For Your Hearing Evaluation Appointment
Partnerships | Providers
Why We Partner with the HearStrong Foundation
Davis Family Hearing is a proud partner of the HearStrong Foundation, an organization dedicated to helping people get the hearing care they need. 80% of people who have hearing loss let it go untreated. HearStrong aims to close this gap by tackling common barriers to care such as social stigmas, financial difficulties, lack of awareness, resources, and more.
HearStrong’s Efforts Include:
- Sharing the stories of remarkable people with hearing loss
- Connecting people with hearing loss to providers who can help them
- Gifting hearing aids to those in need
NFLPA Players Association
Davis Family Hearing is a preferred hearing care provider for the NFL Players Association’s Professional Athletes Foundation. Through this partnership, the PAF aims to bring better hearing to former professional athletes and their fans across the nation. Together, we spread awareness, help players in need of hearing care, and collected data on the connection between hearing loss and professional football.
If you are an existing patient, or would like to book a special appointment type, please call us to schedule.